I’ve been working with Netflix as a #streamteam ambassador for the past two years (now in year 3) and I’m happy to be able to share the love this holiday season. Our giveaway just closed.
12 Reasons To Spread the Netflix Love This Holiday Season
12. Curl up with Netflix on your tablet or big screen. Finish your flick anywhere, anytime.
11. Discover the genius of Orange is the New Black (read about my on-set visit two December’s ago)
10. Loved the Care Bears? Screen the new series Care Bear Cousins for your little ones.
9. Be amazed when your 10 year old is the house Netflix expert and knows how to work everything better than you do.
8. LEGO movies & Ninjago
7. Movie night can be any night. Why not screen The Penguins Of Madagascar or Home?
6. Sleep in a little later on the weekends (get your 10 year old to turn Netflix on for his sister and brother)
4. Tons of My Little Pony Episodes to make my almost 8 year old daughter dizzy with happiness.
3. Screen King Julien and get inspired to plan your child’s birthday party.
2. Grace and Frankie is a must-see.
1. I can’t look away from the screen when Frank Underwood is on.
Flicks for the Family Movie Night In:
What’s new on Netflix for kids in December:
Dawn of the Croods (12/24)
The Adventures of Puss in Boots: Season 2 (12/11)
Glitter Force: Season 1 (12/18)
Win 6 months of Netflix! Giveaway ends 12/14 at 11:59 PM
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am a member of Netflix’s Stream Team. All opinions are my own.