This annual event is a little conductor’s dream, teaching kids about trains & what makes train travel special!
Furthermore, all of these National Train Day events will feature “live” kids/family-focused entertainment including:
- fun interactive & educational kid’s activities (teaching children how trains work through demonstrations and arts/crafts stations)
- Give tours of freight and commuter trains and beautiful private railroad cars!
- Dora the Explorer, Nickelodeon’s animated cartoon character will be present in select locations to greet families and children, pose for pictures, and explore various train travel adventures with attendees!
- Radio Disney will be “emceeing” all of the events!
- Amtrak will be giving away free t-shirts and other memorabilia on-site that evokes the elegance and beauty of train travel for children and parents!
- Rosario Dawson is the national spokesperson.
NYC Event: Saturday, May 12 – 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
at Grand Central Terminal – Vanderbilt Hall 82 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10168
For more information on the event, visit: http://www.nationaltrainday.com/
Our friends at B.toys has been announced as the official toy partner for the Train Day.
Thank you to B. Toys for sponsoring this giveaway. We were received samples of Elemenosqueeze and Stackadoos.