My husband and I have been married for 12 years this summer and together for 2 years before that. Add in 3 kids and jobs and life— so we’ve had to work hard to keep our relationship spark alive. I remember when we first met, we fell in love pretty quickly and after three weeks of seriously dating, I knew he was “the One”. Almost 14 years later, I’m even crazier about him. But sometimes I haven’t wanted the intimacy. I had a hard recovery after the birth of my first child and my body wasn’t back to normal for almost a year after I had him. Add in the stress of caring for baby that hated to sleep, another pregnancy, and then another pregnancy… well, we didn’t get our groove back for quite a while. I finally started feeling like myself. My husband and I decided that we really needed to make an effort — sometimes just wanting it isn’t enough. So besides making sure we have our “Alone Time”, we also make time for dates at home, because we can’t get a babysitter that often. Do you have date nights with your spouse?
How to Have a Fun Date Night At Home
The important thing is to spend time together, so here are some fun ideas.
- Cooking together – whip up a fun healthy (or unhealthy) dessert together. Who says that things can’t get a little hot? Whipped cream optional!
- Card Games – Gaze at your sweetie as you play “Hearts”
- Board or Word Games (like Scrabble) – just remember not to get too competitive!
- Netflix and Cuddle (or Chill) – Pick a show to stream together. The rule is you have to cuddle during the show (and then you can have some alone time after). Watching a series is better than a movie because it’s shorter! Wink, wink.
- Cocktails and conversation by the fire. If you don’t have a fire, the TV Yule Log will do, (just turn the holiday music and stream Pandora).Fiera For He. Fiera relationship spark Fiera Relationship Refresh Fiera sexual wellness
And after you’re done with your activity, move things to the bedroom. That’s where Fiera for her can help. While Fiera is for use by women, it was created with couples in mind. Together you and your partner will enjoy stronger intimacy and a revitalized sex life. Who could say no to that?
Fiera is scientifically proven to enhance physical arousal and increase interest in sex. This is called “Before-Play”. Wear Fiera for a few minutes before sex and simply remove it when you feel warmed-up and in the mood. Fiera’s unique combination of gentle suction and stimulation increases the sensations of tingling and fullness that accompany sexual arousal.
Note: Fiera is not a product intended to treat a medical condition. Fiera is for all normal, healthy women whose level of interest in sex or physical arousal isn’t what it once was, and they want more
While Fiera is created for all women who wish they had more interest or a better physical arousal response, post-menopausal women report particularly strong results with the product, since they are experiencing hormonal changes that can impact their enjoyment of sex. And while this is difficult to talk about sometimes, a healthy intimate life is essential to a couple’s happiness.
Purchase a Fiera on Amazon for a limited time discounted price!
Sign up for the Relationship Refresh Newsletter to receive tips with ideas easily done to re-spark your relationship/boost intimacy again.
Photo credit: Epicioci from Pixabay (CC0 Public Domain)