by Senior Reviewer Maytal Wichman
Whether you’re a first-time mom or a seasoned mom, it’s not easy navigating through the sea of products and baby gear – there are always new items coming out. Here are some products we love – from bathing your baby, to giving your toddler vitamins and probiotics – to rinsing your hands – to having a sweet late-night treat after the kids are in bed (yes, there’s chocolate involved) these items are wonderful to have at home!
1. ProBugs from Lifeway – These pouches contain organic whole milk kefir, which is packed with probiotics. With high protein and calcium content it’s perfect for the lunchbox or for travel. ProBugs come in 5 flavors: Goo-Berry Pie, Orange Creamy Crawler, Sublime Slime Lime, Strawnana Split and Kiwi-Kale Kitter. Available at your local grocery store or online.
2. Lil’ Luxuries Whirlpool Bubbling Spa & Shower from Summer Infant – Many babies, such as my own, hate bathtime. The award-winning Whirlpool Bubbling Spa & Shower can make the bathtime experience relaxing and enjoyable. Infants will love the calming massage and the fun bubbles. The shower head extends for easy rinse and you can even use it on an older baby – just remove the shower unit and put in an adult tub. It comes in four colors (blue, violet, pink & green) and is available at Babies R Us or online.
3. barkTHINS – chcocolate bark isn’t something you can only eat around the holidays! barkTHINS are really thin and elegant slivers of chocolate bark that are perfect for a late-night snack after the kids are in bed – or anytime! There’s 60-65% cacao in all of the dark chocolate flavors, so they’re loaded with heart-healthy antioxidants, plus they’re fair-trade chocolate and non-GMO. There are no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives, just pure deliciousness! They come in 7 flavors such as Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel, Dark Chocolate Toasted Coconut and Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed. Click here for a list of stores.
4. Zarbee’s – With winter looming ahead and flu season right around the corner I know many moms are thinking about flu prevention and building immune support and this is where a natural supplement comes in. Zarbee’s are delicious candy-like supplements made especially for kids. They’re packed with immune-boosting ingredients that can compliment a healthy diet with fresh fruit and veggies. Zarbee’s Immune Support Daily Bee contains vitamins and minerals, plus echinacea and they’re free of dyes, gluten and animal bi-products. Available in stores such as CVS, Target and Walmart, plus many grocery stores.
5. Natural Hand Wash from Seventh Generation – When you have young kids at home washing hands often is just a part of life. The Natural Hand Wash bottles are made with plant-based ingredients, contain no dyes, triclosan or synthetic fragrances and are hypoallergenic. They come in Mandarin Orange & Grapefruit, Lavender Flower & Mint and unscented. Available at CVS and major grocery stores.
I was not compensated for this post. I received a gift bag.
Senior Reviewer Maytal Wichman is the owner of Mama’s Bites and has also written for The Huffington Post. She has been living in New York City for thirteen years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature as well as a Law Degree, but blogging is her true passion. Maytal is a stay-at-home mom to three kids (ages 7, 5 and 2) and loves finding great products that make her family’s life easier.