We’re HUGE fans of Hard Rock International (see my post about my trip to Hard Rock Hotel Cancun last year) and excited to hear that Hard Rock International is rockin’ and rolling out a new band of cool characters to help make your little rock stars’ experience at Hard Rock Cafes® and Hard Rock Hotels® totally awesome!
The Hard Rock Roxtars®, Razzi™, Sir Kingston™, Styler™, Buddy Jr™, and Skiddley™ are hitting the scene and bringing along cool amenities for kids of all ages. Kids who dine at Hard Rock Cafe locations will be given the VIP treatment with HardRock Roxtars swag and new healthy menu options, such as Skiddley’s “Not-so-diddley” chicken breast and “Twisted ‘n tasty” cavatappi pasta. Children who stay at select Hard Rock Hotel locations with their families can rock to their own rhythm, catch a live Hard Rock Roxtars performance or take part in musical learning activities!
The Hard Rock Roxtars are ready to make their debut,but they’ll need your kids’ help too! Cafes nationwide will be looking for pint-sized rock star look-a-likes for their Halloween costume contest, “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?” For one night during the “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?” contest, kids eat free* at a HardRock Cafe with a paying adult, and will have the chance to win a Hard Rock Cafe gift card or a 2015 birthday party* for eight of their closest band members and entourage! For additional information about Hard Rock Cafe “Does Your Child Look Like a RockStar?” contest, contact your local cafe for contest details.
Are your kids ready to rock? Stop by your local Hard Rock Cafe for the “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?” contest and share your experience. When you attend, don’t forget to take photos that show off their inner rock star!
Meet the Hard Rock Roxtars: The Hard Rock Roxtars are original and designed to inspire kids of all ages to rock an inimitable brand of cool, allowing their originality to shine
Band members include:
o Razzi™, “the motherly type” who is famous for squishy hugs and keyboard skills
o Sir Kingston™, a British-invasion inspired rock-and-roller on lead guitar
o Styler™, a free-spirited and accompanying guitar player
o Buddy Jr™, a wild man who loves nothing more than a good drum solo
o Skiddley™, the lead singer and “Mr. Cool” of the group
Dress Like a Hard Rock Rock Star Contest
- For one night, during the “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?” Contest, kids eat free* at Hard Rock Cafe with a paying adult
- Guests can bring their favorite pint-sized rock star dressed in their best costume to the cafe for a chance to win a Hard Rock Cafe gift card or a 2015 birthday party* for eight of the rock star’s closest band members and entourage
Eat Like a Hard Rock Roxtar:
- Children who dine at Hard Rock Cafes worldwide are greeted with their own Hard Rock Roxtars activity book, themed menus, guitar-shaped plates and photo opportunities
- As part of The National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell program in collaboration with Healthy Dining, a mission and online resource that helps parents and children alike select healthy menu options when dining out, Hard Rock Cafes worldwide will offer healthier food options, such as Skiddley’s “Not-so-diddley” chicken breast and “Twisted ‘n tasty” cavatappi pasta
Stay Like a Hard Rock Roxtar:
- This program will be globally expanded to engage families traveling to select Hard Rock Hotels®, with the Roxity Kids Clubs®
- Children who stay at Hard Rock Hotel locations with their families will receive a special Hard Rock Roxtars Activity Book at check-in and unlimited entertainment at Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club, a family-friendly, music-inspired haven, where kids can rock to their own rhythm, catch a live Hard Rock Roxtars performance or take part in experiential, engaging and music-infused learning activities
*Restrictions may apply
Get Social with Hard Rock
- Hard Rock website: www.hardrock.com
- Hard Rock Roxtars website: http://www.hardrock.com/promo/roxtars/default.aspx
- Hard Rock Twitter: https://twitter.com/HardRock
We’re giving away a Hard Rock Roxtars Prize Pack. The gift pack will include a themed guitar-shaped plate, a 6” plush Hard Rock Roxtars character, a Hard Rock adult t-shirt, an activity book, and a $50 Hard Rock gift card! Please provide his/her name and physical mailing address (U.S. residents only, no P.O. boxes) no later than November 14th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
No celebrity or musician has endorsed the “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star” contest. The information, gift card, gift pack and giveaway have been provided to me by Hard Rock International.