I admit I’m not always the best at it, but I’m trying to add more balance to my life. Shutting down my electronics and just hanging out with my family is definitely something I need to do more. There’s another balance that’s really not being spoken about. I’m talking about balancing vaginal pH. While it may not be an ultra-sexy subject, if a woman’s vaginal pH isn’t balanced, it may cause many problems. Wondering what is pH and why it matters?pH is a measure of the acidity of the vaginal environment, and it plays a really important role in each stage of our lives. Healthy vaginal pH is typically 3.5 to 4.5. Keeping the pH environment of the vagina in balance helps prevent infection like yeast.According to LiveScience.com, “The pH of the vagina is quite acidic, between 3.5 to 4.5 on the pH scale (7 is neutral). That’s about as acidic as beer or tomatoes. Some of the common pH triggers that can throw the balance off are:
- Your period
- Feminine products that contain deodorants
- Hormone fluctuations during menopause or pregnancy
RepHresh is the clinically tested, #1 trusted brand that empowers women to take control of their vaginal health. RepHresh Vaginal Gel is clinically shown to maintain healthy vaginal pH, helping eliminate feminine odor and discomfort. A single application can maintain vaginal pH in the normal range for 72 hours. RepHresh Pro-B Feminine Probiotic Supplement is clinically shown to balance yeast and bacteria to maintain feminine health.* Just one capsule per day helps maintain vaginal flora in a normal, healthy range.* Click here to learn more.
How do you handle work/life balance? Leave a comment below to enter for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: This post is part of collaboration between the makers of RepHresh brand feminine health products and Sheknows. I received free product and payment for this sponsored post. All opinions are 100 percent mine.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive two total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post.
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion, including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: #SweepstakesEntry, and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents, age 18 or older, or 19 years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have two business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The official rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/20/15 to 9/30/15.