How do you spoon? I am thrilled to partner up with Bookbinder Soup to promote their “How Do You Spoon” contest.
In the next fews weeks, I’ll be trying their mouthwatering soups.
When you eat soup, the preferred utensil is a spoon, right? How do you spoon? Whether you take a picture with your loved ones, your pets, or you’re just eating Bookbinder’s soup, they want to see how you spoon.
Get creative with it. Upload your photo to Instagram, Twitter, or post on Bookbinder’s Facebook wall with the hashtag #ShowUsHowYouSpoon.
At the close of the contest, Bookbinder’s staff will select three photos as winners with public accounts that like or follow on the Bookbinder’s channel of submission. Those three winners will win a Bookbinder’s Prize Pack. Submissions will close on Sunday, March 15th at 11:59pm EST.
● A photo of you and your version of spooning (preferably with soup and enjoying time with
● Photo uploaded to Instagram, Twitter, or post on Bookbinder Soup’s Facebook wall with the hashtag #ShowUsHowYouSpoon
● Follow @Bookbindersoup on the channel of submission
● A public account
The Bookbinder’s Prize Pack Includes:
● A case of soup of their choice
● A bowl and spoon set
● An embroidered Bookbinder’s blanket
● $20 Amazon gift card
Enter the contest here: http://bit.ly/1DlXvLi
This is what I would submit (I’m not eligible, but we are huge soup fans!)
Follow Bookbinder Soup on Social Media