The Brooklyn Baby Expo is coming to Carroll Gardens on Sunday June 2nd from 10am-4pm. Spend the day learning about all the hot topics of parenthood, meeting the experts and finding Brooklyn’s best resources. Stay for a free lunch, music, demos, and awesome raffle prizes. Free Babysitting! Fabulous gift bags! Tickets: http://brooklynbabyexpo2013.eventbrite.com/. Get 15% with code: ACG15off. (Read More after the jump).
- Free On-Site Childcare – Free qualified sitters from Beyond Care Coop.
- Free Lunch – Lunch is served in a the Fairway Market Cafe all day and is included with your tickets
- Live Music – Kidville’s Rockin’ Railroad Band and Frolic’s Little Rock It’s will be playing throughout the day so you can rock out with your little ones.
- Awesome Gift Bags – Our gift bags are overflowing with amazing products for everyone in the family.
- Seminars on Relevant Parent Topics – Seminars run throughout the day and cover parenting topics that are relevant no matter what your child’s age – Sleep, Best Brooklyn Resources, Green Living, Online Resources for Parents, Taking Great Pictures of your Children, and more.
- Book Signings – Come meet amazing Brooklyn authors of children and parenting books.
- Amazing Raffles – They are raffling off over 200 products throughout the day including strollers, photography sessions, car seats, gift cards, classes and more.
- Incredible Exhibitors – The exhibitor lineup is incredible and covers all phases of parenthood.
- Meet the Experts and Other Parents – Meet the local parenting experts throughout the day and share the day with other Brooklyn parents and parents to be.
- Special Demos and Activities in our Play Room– Fun demos and activities for parents and kids will be running throughout the day as well as special guests like your favorite puppets!
The Brooklyn Baby Expo is Sunday June 2, 2013, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the International School of Brooklyn (477 Court Street) in Carroll Gardens presented by A Child Grows in Brooklyn.
Find Google directions here.
There was no compensation for this post, however, I did receive complimentary tickets to the Expo.