Put down the flowers! Valentine’s Day is coming, and if your spouse is anything like me, they may prefer the latest GoPro, rather than a dozen roses.
While I do appreciate a beautiful pair of earrings, it’s something I would only want once in a while. My husband surprised me with a beautiful pair of diamond and sapphire earrings for my birthday in December and I love them, but what I really wanted this year was tech.
So, here’s my guide for the tech-loving spouse (which would work for a mom or dad).
Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Didn’t get around to updating your phone (my husband’s still rocking the iPhone 5 — how crazy?), go for the Apple iPhone 7 Plus.
iPhone 7 Plus Features:
- Multi-Touch display with IPS technology.
- With just a single press, 3D Touch lets you do more than ever before.
- The 12-megapixel iSight camera captures sharp, detailed photos. It takes 4K video, up to four times the resolution of 1080p HD video.
Buy on Amazon.
Or if your spouse is an android device fan, LG’s V20 is a great choice for photo lovers.
This phone was recommended by my friends at Alternative Mindz.
LG V20 Features:
- Steady Record 2.0 analyzes each frame to provide smoother playback of your video recordings. Record smoother, clearer videos-even when you’re on the move
- Get an incredible listening experience with Hi-Fi Quad DAC playback, allowing you to hear crisp, clear sound that is closer to the source
- Capture higher quality sound with a wider dynamic frequency range using 3 sensitive AOP mics and incredible Hi-Fi Recording including the ability to record over a separate audio track
- 5.7″ QHD Display, 3200 mAh Removable Battery, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal Memory with micro SD Card Slot up to 2 TB (not Incl.), Android 7.0 Nougat
Buy LG V20 on Amazon.
Apple Watch 2
Looking for a smart watch for your honey? I just got this and love it. I really use the activity and breathe features and it makes me feel cool to answer a phone call right from my wrist.
Apple Watch Series 2 Features:
- Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass, 1.5″ 312 x 390 1000-Nit Display
- Integrated GPS, Activity and Heart Rate Monitoring, Water Resistant to 164 ft
- Changeable Faces with Widgets, Siri Integration
- Displays Notifications and Runs Apps, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Up to 18 Hours Battery Life, Apple Watch OS 3, Band with 38mm case fits 125–195mm wrists
Buy on Amazon.
GoPro Hero 5
We live busy lives, catch all the action with the GoPro Hero 5.
GoPro Hero 5 Features:
- Stunning 4K video and 12MP photos in Single, Burst and Time Lapse modes.
- Durable by design, HERO5 Black is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing.
- Additional GoPro HERO5 Black Features + Benefits below on item page.
- Preview and playback your shots, change settings and trim your footage, all on your GoPro.
Buy on Amazon.
Admit it, you may like this one too — Amazon’s Echo Dot
Features of the Echo Dot (2nd Generation):
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
- Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
Buy it on Amazon.
Which one would your tech-loving spouse want?
Welcome to the 2017 PINTEREST PARTY VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG HOP
This post is part of the Pinterest Party 2017 Valentine’s Day Blog Hop. The Pinterest Party is a group that helps people grow their Pinterest following. Find other posts in this blog hop below:
29. Steampunkary – Steampunk Alice in Wonderland Heart Printables for Valentine’s Day Crafts Gifts
30. Stephanie Grams ~ Get Date Night Ready
31. The Mama Maven Blog – 5 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Your Tech-Loving Spouse
1. Best Gifts For Happy Living – The Best Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
2. Fit For life – 3 Easy Steps to Self-Love
3. Grammie Knows How – Gifts that will Grow like your Love, for Valentine’s Day
4. Olives-N-Okra – 4 DIY Valentine’s Day Crafts
5. Kids Fun Reviewed – Love Bugs Valentine’s Day Craft
6. Essential Oils for Guide – Essential Oils for Couples
7. Housewives Hobbies – Valentine’s Free Knitting Pattern (Coffee Cup Warmer)
8. Home Sweet Decor – Romantic Valentine Dinner Party Ideas for Two
9. Little Blog in the Country – Easy Valentine’s Day Dipped Sugar Wafers
10. Shopping Kim –Valentine’s Day Frosted Sugar Cookies Recipe
11. Home Jobs by Mom – Chocolate Covered Toffee Recipe
12. Cozy Clicks Photography – Top 10 Photos that Show Family Love on Valentine’s Day
13. Doodle and Stitch – Valentine Felt Envelope
Check them out!